Experience less pain and more gain with minimally invasive general surgery at Southwest Health. Our experienced, expert general surgeons are here to get you back to what you love to do, and their goal is to create an environment to help you get better faster with less pain, less blood loss, the smallest scars possible, quicker recovery, and less time away from home.
- digestive tract and abdomen, including the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, and gallbladder
- breast, skin, and soft tissue, including hernias
- head and neck areas, including trauma
- vascular system, not including the heart
- Endocrine system, including thyroid and pancreas
- surgical oncology, including management of cancer patients by screening surveillance, surgery, rehab, and follow-up
- comprehensive management of trauma, including musculoskeletal, hand, and head injuries
- complete care of critically ill patients with underlying surgical conditions
Of course, not every surgical procedure can be performed using scopes and minimally invasive techniques. Yet, when they can, the benefits are major. From lighter anesthesia to less pain and faster recoveries. And at Southwest Health, you get it all with the incredible convenience of taking care of everything right here close to home.