Sometimes, getting the best care means not traveling. Staying close to home makes your care convenient to reduce stress on you and your family.
Dr. Pipp-Dahm is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She also practices at the Carbone Cancer Center in Madison. She provides chemotherapy, oncology, and hematology services at the Center for Cancer Care at Southwest Health in Platteville.
Dr. Pipp-Dahm is Board certified in Internal Medicine. She first completed her undergraduate degree in Physiology at Michigan State University, followed by her Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. She then completed her Internal Medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. She advanced her training by completing her fellowship in Oncology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin.
Getting to know her patients to help her provide care that aligns with their beliefs and wishes is very important to Dr. Pipp-Dahm. She encourages open dialogue to ensure her patients fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options.
In addition to outpatient day-surgery procedures in many specialties and a host of outpatient specialist clinics, you have a wide range of outpatient procedures available at Southwest Health, including these:
- Outpatient IV Therapy:
- IV Immunoglobulin for various autoimmune diseases
- Migraine headache treatments
- IV antibiotics for infections
- IV fluids for dehydration
- Monoclonal antibody infusions for autoimmune diseases
- IV and subcutaneous osteoporosis treatments
- Blood and blood product transfusions
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections
- Iron anemia treatments
- Radiology procedure recovery
- Rabies vaccine series
- PICC line/vascular insertions and care
- Dressing changes and wound vacs
- Bladder scans, EKG, and blood pressure checks
- Paracentesis and thoracentesis
Healthcare is diverse and ever-changing. If you require a service not listed here, we urge you to contact us at 608.342.6260. We’re here to help.