Dr. Pipp-Dahm is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She also practices at the Carbone Cancer Center in Madison. At the Center for Cancer Care at Southwest Health in Platteville, she provides a wide range of chemotherapy, oncology, and hematology services.
Dr. Pipp-Dahm is Board certified in Internal Medicine. She first completed her undergraduate degree in Physiology at Michigan State University followed by her Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. She then went on to complete her residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. She advanced her training by completing her fellowship in Oncology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin.
Getting to know her patients in order to help her provide care that aligns with their beliefs and wishes is very important to Dr. Pipp-Dahm. She encourages open dialogue in order to make sure her patients fully understand their diagnosis as well as their treatment options.
In addition to outpatient day-surgery procedures in many specialties and a host of outpatient specialist clinics, you have a wide range of outpatient procedures available at SH, including these:
- Outpatient IV Therapy:
- IV Reclast for osteoporosis
- IV Remicade for Crohns
- IV Immunoglobulin for symptomatic relief of chronic conditions
- IV steroids
- Migraine headache treatment
- IV antibiotics for infections
- IV fluids for dehydration
- Blood and blood product transfusions
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections
- Rabies vaccine series
- Dressing changes (with and without wound vacs)
- Lumbar punctures
- Paracentesis and thoracentesis
- PICC line insertions
- PICC line and central line care
- Bladder scans
- Assistance with elective cardioversions
- Assistance with radiology (adenosine and dobutamine stress tests)
Healthcare is diverse and ever-changing. If you’re in need of a service that’s not listed here, we urge you to contact us at 608.342.6260. We’re here to help.