Thank you for your interest in participating in our 2021 Say It Out Loud! Art Contest. In honor of Mental Health Month in May, Southwest Behavioral Services (SBS) invites artists in our area tri-county area of southwest Wisconsin to make a positive impact on the lives of others by raising awareness of mental health issues. We look forward to receiving your entry!
Please be sure to include the completed form (click here) along with your original art when you submit your entry.
The competition theme, Say It Out Loud, must appear somewhere on the work.
- Competition participants must be age six or older and live in the tri-state area of southwest Wisconsin.
- Art media accepted include posters (pencil, oil, pastel, computer-generated made on paper, canvas or other surface), original photography, sculpture, video, short essay, or poetry.
- All participants receive a Say It Out Loud bracelet.
- Entry form and artwork deadline is Monday, May 31, 2021, at 4:30 pm, delivered to Southwest Behavioral Services at 1450 Eastside Road in Platteville, Wisconsin.
- Entry forms can be picked up at SBS in Platteville at the above address and are available online to print at southwesthealth.org/say-it-out-loud-art-contest.
- 1ST Place – $100
- 2ND Place – $50
- 3RD Place – $25
Deadline for art submissions is May 31, 2021. Original art and entry form should be submitted together. Entries must be postmarked on the deadline date or submitted in person by that date during business hours to Southwest Behavioral Services, 1450 Eastside Road, Platteville, WI 53818
The winner will be determined by an expert panel and will be notified by phone or email no later than June 18, 2021.
Download the Entry Form here and submit with your art or complete the form below: