The Picture of Health
Today’s medical imaging technology is an extraordinary tool. Imaging services at Southwest Health help doctors diagnose and treat you accurately and effectively. And that means you get better, faster.
From routine x-rays to advanced 3-D scans, we deliver exceptional images with superior technology. Our entire imaging staff, including our physician radiologists, are here to help you personally, making your good health our top priority.
Learn more about our services
- CT (computed tomography) — Find out about personalized CT Technology
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) — Upgrade your MRI experience
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Scanning
Be prepared for your visit
It may take 2-3 days to obtain verification from your insurance company for exams that require prior authorization, such as CT, MRI, Nuclear Stress, Injections, etc. For questions please contact our radiology scheduling representative at 608-342-4740.
- Exercise Cardiac or Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Stress Test
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scan
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine