1400 Eastside Road, Platteville, Wisconsin 53818 (Blue Entrance)
Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Medicine from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan
- Undergraduate Degree — Physiology at Michigan State University
- Fellowship — Oncology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency — Internal Medicine at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Internship – University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Board Certified — Internal Medicine
Dr. Pipp-Dahm is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She also practices at the Carbone Cancer Center in Madison. At the Center for Cancer Care at Southwest Health in Platteville, she provides a wide range of chemotherapy, oncology, and hematology services.
Getting to know her patients in order to help her provide care that aligns with their beliefs and wishes is very important to Dr. Pipp-Dahm. She encourages open dialogue in order to make sure her patients fully understand their diagnosis as well as their treatment options.
Special Interest: Breast Cancer
Personal Interests: In her spare time, she enjoys staying active running, physical fitness, practicing yoga and cycling. She also enjoys cooking, travel and music.