COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
To keep our communities and our healthcare workforce safe, our hospital facility and clinics, has instituted a SAFE IN OUR CARE initiative that includes a temporary visitor policy. You can read the hospital & clinic policy here.
EPIONE PAVILION TEMPORARY VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
With the significant and changing concerns around COVID-19 we want to stress that our Epione Pavilion residents’ health is of utmost importance. Here is what we are doing to help keep them healthy:
1. At this time we are not allowing visitors, except for in “End of life” circumstances. Our doors are locked.
2. We know your loved ones would love to hear from you! You can call 608.744.2161 to speak with them on the telephone. OR you can Skype (video call) with them. Call 608.744.2161 to arrange to Skype.
3. For family who’s loved one is receiving end-of-life care, we are accommodating two visitors each day. Each should present at Epione’s Blue Entrance and ring the doorbell to have a health screening prior to entering our facility.
4. All employees are being health screened daily prior to beginning their shift.
5. Questions? Call 608.744.3908 for a recorded phone message of the latest updates.