Releasing your health information to other healthcare providers is an important function of our Health Information Management team at SH. On the surface, it would seem disclosing private health information (PHI) is a simple task. However, the process is governed by many laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Our goal on your behalf is always to ensure timely, accurate, complete and confidential handling of your PHI.
Click Here for our Release of Information form. By printing this and completing it, you can authorize SH Health Information professionals to release your PHI.
To Release Your Confidential Information
- To protect your personal health information, we require you to authorize its release to third parties.
- Print and complete the form.
- You can fax us the completed form at 608-342-5011.
- You can also mail us the form at 1400 Eastside Road, Platteville, WI 53818.
- Or you can drop off your completed Release of Information form at the front desk of the ER, hospital or clinic.