The Eye Center (608) 342-2020
Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Optometry from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelors of Science from the University of Wisconsin in La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Clinical Externships —
- Indianapolis Eye Care Clinic – Low vision/Primary Care
- Utah Eye Institute-Ocular Disease/Tertiary Care
- Atwater Eye Care Center-Contact lenses/Pediatrics
- Roudebush VA Hospital-Ocular Disease/Primary Care
Special Interests: Dr. Wontor is a native of Wisconsin with a passion for rural health care. He has even participated in optometric humanitarian trips to Guatemala and rural Alaska.
Personal Interests: Dr. Wontor and his wife travel often and enjoy all of Wisconsin’s outdoor opportunities. Specific endeavors include variably successful attempts at homesteading projects on their hobby farm, cruising rural Wisconsin’s backroads on a motorcycle, and hanging out with their two spoiled dogs, Frank and TJ. Other revolving activities include ongoing restoration of their 1940’s Cape Cod and various outreach ministries through their local church.