Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelor of Science from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia
- Residency — Internal Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship — Rheumatology at St. Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- Internship — Internal Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Board Certification — Rheumatology
Special Interest: Connective tissue disease and Pediatric rheumatology.
Dr. Wilson is also a member of the American College of Physicians, American College of Rheumatology, American Medical Association, Wisconsin Medical Society.
Personal Interest: In her spare time she enjoys skiing, listening to music, and watching the Green Bay Packers.