Education & Training
- Undergraduate — Bachelor of Science from UW-Madison in Madison, Wisconsin
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Medicine from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency — Orthopedic Surgery at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- More about the Orthopedic Institute
The region’s most advanced orthopedic care is right here. You deserve great care without having to drive out of state, or out of your way.
Dr. Zhang, along with Dr. Lindsey, at The Orthopedic Institute are true champions in orthopedic surgery. And it’s all in easy reach:
- The very latest techniques in surgery
- Custom knee replacements
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries
- Sports medicine care
- A complete and ultra modern rehab therapy department
- Athletic training services for area schools
- The EDGE, science driven programs to optimize sports performance
Dr. Zhang, who grew up in China, made her home in the United States so she could attend University of Wisconsin-Madison for her Undergraduate degree. Once she completed that, she earned her Medical Degree from the Saint Louis School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. Returning to Madison, she then completed her Orthopedic Surgery residency at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
Special Interest: Orthopedic surgery, hip and knee replacement, hand injury repair and sports medicine
Personal Interest: Dr. Zhang enjoys staying active in her free time. She especially enjoys outdoor activities, including hiking and working on her golf game. Spending time with family brings her joy as well.