Family Practice, Pediatrics
1450 Eastside Road, Platteville, Wisconsin 53818 (Gold Entrance)
Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona
- Graduate Degree — Masters of Public Health from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelors of Science from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency — Family Medicine, Chief Resident at the University of Colorado Hospital in Denver, Colorado
- Fellowship — Adolescent Medicine at the Children’s Hospital in Denver, Colorado
- Board Certification — Family Medicine
Special Interests: Dr. Svircev has particular interest in adolescent medicine and women’s health including pregnancy counseling, contraception management, mental health, and transgender and gender non-conforming health care. She is also interested in complementary and alternative medicine and previously practiced massage therapy before her medical career. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and the Society of Teachers in Family Medicine (STFM). Dr. Svircev has spent time teaching in residency education, physician wellness, adolescent medicine, and women’s health.
Personal Interests: Dr. Svircev, originally from Middleton, Wisconsin, returned to practice and raise her family back home in southwest Wisconsin. Her spare time she enjoys spending with her husband and her children. Together, they enjoy the outdoors – hiking, biking, and skiing. She also likes spending her time practicing yoga and swimming.