Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Medicine from the Mayo Medical School in Rochester, Minnesota
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelors of Science in Molecular & Cellular Biology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Internship — General Surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Residency — Otolaryngology at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- Board Certified — Otolaryngology
Dr. Staskowski is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison. He is a board certified otolaryngologist. Dr. Staskowski specializes in pediatric patients with conditions such as recurrent ear infections and chronic tonsillitis. In addition, he treats general ear, nose and throat conditions like ear diseases, sinusitis or nasal breathing disorders, and performs endoscopic sinus surgery. Dr. Staskowski also helps patients with other head and neck conditions, including thyroid disorders, neck masses and cancer of the head and neck.
Special Interests: Pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions, head and neck surgeries
Personal Interests: In his free time, Dr. Staskowski enjoys being outdoors with his family skiing, canoeing, camping, and raising goats and chickens.