Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Medicine from Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelor of Arts from The University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana
- Residency — Neurosurgery at The University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin
- Fellowship — Complex Spine Surgery at The University of California-Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California
- Internship — Surgery at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Board Certification — Neurological Surgery
Special Interest: Malignant brain tumors, metastatic disease to brain and spine, minimally invasive spine surgery, radiosurgery, spine surgery, and surgery of the cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine.
Dr. Masciopinto is also a member of The American Association of Neurological Surgeons & The Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
Personal Interest: In his free time Dr. Masciopinto enjoys spending time with family, cooking, skiing, and hiking.