Education & Training
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wisconsin
- Internship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency: Otolaryngology at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Combined Program, Boston, MA
- Board Certified: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Lister is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Department of Surgery in Madison. He is a board certified otolaryngologist. Dr. Lister specializes in treatment of adult and pediatric ear, nose, and throat diseases. In addition, he treats various forms of head and neck cancer, and performs laser and endoscopic techniques for ear surgery. Dr. Lister also helps patients with other head and neck conditions, including thyroid disorders and tonsil, adenoid, and sinonasal surgery in children.
- Special Interests: Pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions, head and neck surgeries
- Personal Interests: In his spare time, Dr. Lister enjoys running, cycling, and other outdoor pursuits with his wife and three children.