Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Medicine from The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency — Orthopedic Surgery at The University of Washington in Seattle, Washington
- Fellowship — Adult Reconstructive Surgery at Harvard Medical School’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship — Shoulder and Sports Medicine at The University of Rochester in Rochester, New York
- More about Dr. Lindsey
The region’s most advanced orthopedic care is right here. You deserve great care without having to drive out of state, or out of your way. Dr. Lindsey is a Harvard trained orthopedic surgeon with dual fellowship training, and he and his staff offer the region’s premiere bone, joint, and sports medicine care.
The Orthopedic Institute is a true champion in orthopedic surgery. And it’s all in easy reach:
- The very latest techniques in surgery
- Custom knee replacements
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries
- Sports medicine care
- A complete and ultra modern rehab therapy department
- Athletic training services for area schools
- The EDGE, science driven programs to optimize sports performance
Originally from Mineral Point, Wisconsin, Dr. Lindsey brings his patients amazing skills, experience, and expertise. He earned his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin before completing a highly competitive orthopedic residency program in Seattle. To hone his remarkable skills, he then also completed prestigious fellowship training in joint replacement (Harvard in Boston, MA) and in shoulder and sports medicine (University of Rochester, NY). Through this training, Dr. Lindsey gained a wealth of specialized orthopedic experience that would otherwise have taken decades to acquire, making him an exceptional orthopedic specialist early in his career.
Special Interest: Orthopedic surgery, Hip and knee replacement, Shoulders, Arthroscopic procedures.
Personal Interest: In his free time Dr. Lindsey enjoys spending time with his wife Katie, who is a pharmacist at Southwest Health, and their three young children.