608.342.5060 for scheduling
608.342.5067 to talk to a nurse
Education & Training
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Parker, Colorado
- Residency: Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery at St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital – Mercy Health Youngstown in Boardman, Ohio
- Board Certified: Otolaryngology – Facial Plastic Surgery
- Special Interests: Pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions, head and neck surgeries
- Personal Interests: Dr. Quillin, originally from La Crosse, Wisconsin, loves everything our little part of the world has to offer. He and his family enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing, running, hunting, and golfing. He has also enjoyed coaching soccer at Dubuque Senior High School.