The Eye Center (608) 342-2020
Education & Training
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Optometry from the University of Missouri St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelors of Science in Biology from the University of Wisconsin in Platteville, Wisconsin
- Clinical Externships —
- Ocular Disease from Marion VA Hospital in Marion, Illinois
- Contact lenses and Ocular Disease from Gundersen Eye Clinic in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin and Marshfield Clinic in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Ocular Disease from the Affinia Health Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri
- Ocular Disease, Contact Lenses, and Pediatric Optometry from the University Eye Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Special Interests: Contact lenses, ocular disease, pre, and post-operative care.
Personal Interests: Dr. Belken is very active and enjoys being outside. She enjoys going hiking, running, disc golfing, playing softball, and volleyball. Family is very important to her, as well, so she is happy to be back near her hometown.