Education & Training
- Post Masters Certificate — Family Nurse Practitioner from Clarke University in Dubuque, Iowa
- Graduate Degree — Master of Science, Nurse Educator from Clarke University in Dubuque, Iowa
- Graduate Degree — Masters in Nursing and Healthcare Practice from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
- Undergraduate Degree — Bachelor of Science from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa
- Medical Degree — Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa
- Board Certification — Family Nurse Practitioner & Certified Pediatric Nurse
Kori has a rich history of providing not only nursing and medical care as a pediatric nurse for the University of Wisconsin – American Family Children’s Hospital for almost eight years, but also complementary care where she was in private practice as a chiropractor for almost ten years. She has enjoyed teaching future healthcare providers at the college level as well. She is also trained as a SANE forensic nurse (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner). Kori grew up in Platteville and is honored to serve the people of Southwest Wisconsin, not only in the Platteville Clinic at Southwest Health, but also the UWP students on campus.
Personal Interest: Kori spends her free time being mom to her energetic son by attending soccer games, basketball games, choir concerts, and piano recitals.