Our Berry Fest is a summer tradition begun in 1950. Today it’s an important part of Platteville’s Hometown Festival Week.
<iframe src=”https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/404214352/embed” allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- NEW! Book Walk Tour by our Nightingale’s Nursing Team
- Spinning great summer tunes is Classic Reunion Music Services
- Antique fire truck rides
- NEW! Dual inflatable slide
- Kids’ dash and speeding tickets by the Platteville Police
- Swing away at the Batting Cages thanks to the City of Platteville Rec Dept.
- Fighting Saints hockey slap shot game (meet Bernie, too!)
- Face painting by Rotary Club of Platteville
- Bean bag throwing
- Dunk tank
- Tour an ambulance and meet Southwest Health EMS
- See fire trucks up close
- Spray a real fire hose with the Platteville Fire Dept.
- Pedal the bike obstacle course by Momentum Bikes
- NEW! Put your face in a berry hole!
- NEW! Mental Health Moment
- Spin the wheel, take the quize and win prizes
- Play the bean bag toss
- Plus, our Passport to Fun is back again this year, giving every child who participates gets a chance to win a FREE bike, courtesy of Momentum Bikes!
Plus delicious family-priced food. Food tickets available onsite. Serving food until 7:30 pm.
All biodegradable and recyclable containers and silverware. We’re shooting for ZERO waste again in 2018!
Summers are made for hanging with your BFFs. RSVP here!