Our Berry Fest is a summer tradition begun in 1950. Today it’s an important part of Platteville’s Hometown Festival Week.
You’ll find loads of free fun, great food, healthy activities, awesome music… and … a surprisingly competitive and uproariously entertaining foot race of local mascots!
- Book Walk Tour by our Nightingale’s Nursing Team
- Caricature drawings
- Spinning great summer tunes is Classic Reunion Music Services
- Antique fire truck rides
- Kids’ dash and speeding tickets by the Platteville Police
- Bean bag throwing
- Tour an ambulance and meet Southwest Health EMS
- See fire trucks up close
- Spray a real fire hose with the Platteville Fire Dept.
- Pedal the bike obstacle course by Momentum Bikes
- Put your face in a berry hole!
- Mental Health Moment
- Plus, our Passport to Fun is back again this year, giving every child who participates gets a chance to win a prize!
Plus delicious family-priced food. Food tickets available onsite. Serving food until 7:30 pm.