Our work in creating healthier futures is multi-faceted. An important part of our work is bringing people and ideas together through special projects and events throughout the year. Our Annual Golf Outing and Berry Fest are two important annual events.
What we have accomplished together
Today, thanks to the generous support of our donors:
- SH offers women the most advanced digital mammography available.
- Nursing home residents have a van (and the mobility that comes with it) providing them a better quality of life.
- Heart and lung conditions can be diagnosed easier with new plethysmography capnography units.
- Crucial blood tests can be performed faster and more accurately with a new chemistry analyzer.
- Surgery can be performed with less pain and better results with a new VNUS (a minimally invasive alternative to vein stripping surgery) equipment.
- Hearing problems in new born babies can be diagnosed earlier with the help of equipment.
- Patients have greater privacy, more comfort, and greater access to doctors, care and advanced technology since the construction of a new hospital in 2005.