Mental Health Tech/C.N.A.- SBS Inpatient
March 2, 2023
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credentials required.
- Must be current and in good standing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aid Registry.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within the first 90 days of employment.
- We are seeking a part-time (12 hours/week) Mental Health Tech/C.N.A. to work every other Saturday and Sunday. Shifts are 5:45am-6:15pm. This position includes a holiday rotation as well.
2. We are seeking a casual Mental Health Tech/C.N.A. to fill in as needed.
Under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Mental Health Technician continually monitors and maintains a safe and therapeutic milieu for the patient population and carries out the patient’s treatment plan within the scope of their job responsibilities. Primary responsibilities include assisting patients with direct care, observing, reporting, and recording patient information pertinent to the treatment plan, and dealing with patient emergencies. The Mental Health Technician is an integral part of the treatment team.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015