Medical Specialists, LLC
January 4, 2024
- Master’s or Doctorate’s degree from accredited Nursing Program.
- Active RN and APNP license in State of Wisconsin AND active board certification as a NP
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from accredited PA Program. Active PA license in State of Wisconsin AND active PA board certification.
- Preferred – Master’s degree or higher
- Active DEA license. CPR certification and advanced life support certifications.
- Preferred – Two (2) years working as an RN, NP or PA with a cardiovascular patient population.
We are seeking a Full or part-time medical specialist. Once trained, 2 days in person and remainder virtual unless vacation coverage needed.
Provide comprehensive care to both well and ill adult patients in the outpatient and inpatient settings. This would involve preparing charts for cardiologist, returning calls to patients, and educating patients among other duties. Perform independent clinic visits for returning cardiology patients. Locations to cover-Platteville, WI (mainly) and other locations as needed during vacations. This position will be employed by Medical Specialists, LLC (Dr. Eugene Kaji) independent practice and is not a position of Southwest Health.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com