January 24, 2024
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent – required
· Two years food preparation experience – required
· Foodservice leadership experience – preferred
· Experience with cash register operation and money handling – preferred
· ServSafe certification or equivalent program (or complete within one six months of employment) – required
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, online ordering platforms, and point of sale (POS) systems – preferred
We are seeking a Full-time (40 hours/week) Lead Cook to work weekdays with an every other weekend and holiday rotation.
The lead cook is responsible for planning and preparing food for patients, guests and employees in a timely, professional manner. They are responsible for supervising other food service workers in the preparation and serving of assigned diets (therapeutic and texture modified) for each patient. They are also responsible for opening and closing the department, facilitating regular cleaning, and maintenance duties, following appropriate sanitation and safety procedures.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015