Food Service Worker
November 15, 2023
- No specific prior education or experience required
- Certification with the State of Wisconsin for food protection policies preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office, Electronic Medical Record, and food purveyor software helpful
- Experience with standard kitchen equipment – steamers, steam table, robot coupe, ovens, stoves, dish machines, slicers, etc. preferred
- We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Food Service Worker to work weekdays (7:15am-3:45pm), every other weekend (6:30am-3:00pm), and every other holiday rotation.
The Food Service Worker portions food and fluids for the patients, cafeteria guests, vending machine patrons, and special function guests. Serves patients in the patient room. Prepares a variety of food items for the vending machines. Cleans and sanitizes dishes, service areas, pots/pans and floors daily. Provides the appropriate food (therapeutic and texture modified) for each patient on the meal tray.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015