Receptionist/Optical- Eye Center
October 6, 2023
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must have two to three years of customer service, reception, or business experience.
- Previous phone experience and knowledge of basic office procedures/equipment and computer systems required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and prior health care experience desirable.
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred.
We are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) Receptionist to work days in our Eye Center, Monday-Friday
The Registration/Scheduling/Optical Representative, under the supervision of the Clinical Manager, provides exceptional customer service by serving as the front line ambassador of service between the patient and the Medical Center. The Registration/Scheduling/Optical Representative ensures a positive patient experience from the time a patient accesses the system.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015