Patient Access Representative
November 15, 2023
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Six months to one year experience with customer relations
- Knowledge of basic office procedures/equipment and computer systems
- Familiarization with medical terminology and prior health care experience preferred
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred
- We are seeking a full-time (36 hour/week) Patient Access Representative to work weekdays between 6:30am- 5:30pm.
- We are seeking a casual Patient Access Representative to fill in as needed, shifts will vary and may include weekends and holidays if needed.
- We are seeking a full-time (36 hour/week) Patient Access Representative- Float to work weekdays.
- We are seeking a part-time (16 hour/week) Patient Access Representative to work every other weekend days in the ER with a holiday rotation.
- We are seeking a full-time (36 hour/week) Patient Access Representative to work weekdays in the Platteville Clinic and Call Center.
The primary responsibilities of the Patient Access Representative are to arrange for efficient and orderly registration of Emergency, Inpatients and Outpatients. A patient access representative ensures that accurate patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. These duties will be performed in a “Customer oriented” professional manner.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015