Director of Facility Operations
September 18, 2023
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Preferred associate or bachelor’s degree in facilities management or an engineering field. Or, completed facilities management coursework in a technical or trade school, such as electrical, HVAC or plumbing.
- Five years’ prior experience in building maintenance roles and / or construction management experience required, hospital experience preferred. Candidates may be considered if like experience in plumbing, HVAC, electrical, general repair or professional/industrial cleaning.
- Four years’ prior management experience preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and medical equipment.
- Must be able to read a blue print and comfortable in using CAD (computer-aided design).
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Director of Facility Operations to work days Monday-Friday.
The Director of Facility Operations plans, organizes, develops, directs, manages, coordinates, and evaluates the overall operation of the Southwest Health’s Facility Operations Department to maintain facility environmental conditions and equipment operation in a safe and serviceable condition in accordance with current federal, State, local, and (The Joint Commission) TJC standards.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Oversees the facility’s preventative maintenance program.
- Monitors facility environmental conditions for variances and make recommendations to Administration as needed.
- Adheres to Southwest Health’s value-based behavior standards.
- Understands and adheres to Southwest Health compliance and HIPAA standards as they appear in the Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015