CMA or LPN- Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic
August 24, 2024
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required or able to complete immediately after hire.
- CMA- Certification through AAMA, CCMA, AMT (registered), ARMA, or NCMA is required within three months of hire.
- LPN- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school with completed licensure requirements of the State of WI for an LPN.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, equipment, and computer systems preferred
- Crisis Intervention training is required
We are growing and are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) CMA/LPN to work in the Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic from 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday. (4-9 hour days).
Includes retention bonus of .50 cents per hour, paid out at the end of year 1 and year 2.
The Certified Medical Assistant/LPN will assist with various patient duties including; assessing patient needs, answering questions, providing patient care; rooming patients, taking vitals and histories, screens telephone calls related to patient care – valuates according to protocol and discusses with provider when indicated, managing medication refills, completing prior authorizations, assist with medication consents and contracts, and assist with the day to day operations of the clinic.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015