June 14, 2023
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required with additional technical training in area of specialty.
- Completion of Operating Room Technician training from an accredited institution and/or equivalent education and experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience with aseptic and sterile techniques required.
- Certification in Surgical Technology preferred. Knowledge of proper decontamination and sterilization of surgical supplies required.
- Knowledge of hospital inventory and stocking procedures helpful. Certification in Basic Life Support required.
We are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) Surgical Technician. This position works four 9 hour shifts per week, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7:00am-4:30pm. This position includes an on-call rotation for nights and weekends.
Plans for and responds to the material needs of the surgical caseload using aseptic and sterile techniques and proper decontamination.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015