Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner)- ER/Urgent Care
May 10, 2023
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Successful completion of an accredited Advanced Registered Nurse practitioner (ARNP) program required.
- Must fulfill licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for a RN and be legally eligible to practice in the state of Wisconsin.
- Must fulfill licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin of Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber and obtain (or eligibility for) a current and valid Drug Enforcement Administration number for prescription purposes.
- Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as a Physician Assistant in the State of Wisconsin.
- Current NCCPA and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- DEA certification is required upon completion of the credentialing process.
- Prior Pain Management experience preferred
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in our ER/Urgent Care, to work 7 (24 hour) shifts within 4 weeks.
The Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner provides outpatient care to all age populations working in collaboration with the provider in our ER/Urgent Care.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015