April 20, 2023
- Associate Degree or two-year degree program of a school of Radiologic Technology required.
- National Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) R-Radiology.
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred. Must be licensed with State Of Wisconsin.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Knowledge of profession’s code of ethics required.
- Knowledge of radiology equipment and testing required.
- Knowledge of safety hazards common to radiology including equipment, body mechanics, and patient movement required.
- Proficient in computerized word processing and knowledge of Hospital Information Systems preferred
1. Part time, schedule includes two- 10 hour shifts during the weekday (9am-7:30p) and one weekend per month 12 hour shifts (7p-7:30a) CT experience is preferred or willingness to cross train.
1. Radiology and Clinic Support Tech- Casual with every 3rd Saturday
Performs day-to-day operations of the radiology department under the direction of the Radiology Director and in conjunction with the core values of the organization and the professional practices encompassed within the department.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015
Leave a Comment