February 1, 2023
- Previous grounds keeping experience preferred.
- Skill to perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Good verbal communication, active listening skills, and reading comprehension.
- Appropriate use of training/instructional methods when learning or teaching new things.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Days Monday-Friday (7:30a.m.-11:30a.m.) June-August. Looking for someone with some availability during fall/winter/spring for help with snow removal and other tasks.
Performs a variety of maintenance duties in and around the health center facilities under the direction of the Director of Facility Operations. Operates and maintains lawn mowing equipment. Performs tasks assigned, including but not limited to painting, vehicle washing, and filing.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015
Leave a Comment