Child, Adolescent & Youth Mental Health Therapist/Psychotherapist
January 20, 2023
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school with a Graduate Degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling AND completion of post-graduate supervised therapy hours.
- Must be certified in the State of WI as a LCSW or LPC.
- Play Therapy or Art Therapy Certification or desire to obtain preferred (Ages 6-24)
- Two or more years experience in a psychiatric or mental health clinic setting preferred.
- Knowledge of and understands the Wisconsin State Mental Health Statutes and Eligible for Third Party Payer Reimbursements.
- Proficient in a variety of computer applications with basic understanding of computer hardware and software, specifically word processing, spreadsheets internet and email.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Crisis Intervention training required.
We are growing! We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Child, Adolescent & Youth Mental Health Therapist/Psychotherapist to work Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
The therapist will maintain an individual therapy case load. The therapist is responsible for providing high quality patient care, displaying good assessment skills, psych diagnosis, treatment planning, group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy. Additionally, the therapist is expected to function well as a member of the multidisciplinary clinical staff team. As a member of the clinical team the therapist will participate in departmental and community relations programs. Work is performed independently under the general direction of the Medical Director/Psychiatrist and the Behavioral Health Administrative Director.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015