June 20, 2023
- Technical training as a Respiratory Care Practitioner from an accredited institution required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) associate degree preferred. Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) would be considered.
- Prior experience as a Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred, but not required if certified in an accredited Respiratory Care Program.
- Must be licensed in the State of Wisconsin as a RRT or CRT.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required.
- Basic proficiency in word processing and Excel programs; software proficiency covering a variety of health care/clinical record applications.
We are seeking a full-time Respiratory Therapist (36 hours/week) to work days Monday-Friday. Hours are typically between 7:00am-4:30pm. Includes an on-call rotation (nights and weekends) and must be within 30 minutes of facility when on-call.
Performs day-to-day operations of the respiratory department under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Supervisor and in conjunction with the core values of the organization and the professional practices encompassed within the department.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015