Eye Center Director
July 21, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience with minimum three years’ experience in optical.
- Prior managerial experience required with demonstrated administrative and leadership ability.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to function as optician as necessary.
- Experience with eye center office practice and associated data collection analysis preferred.
- Previous experience with medical informatics, EPIC preferred.
- Experience with RHC and TJC preferred.
- Experience with process improvement preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Eye Center Director to work Monday-Friday.
The Director of the Eye Centers, under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, is responsible for providing overall leadership and management for all eye center departments, functions and staff. This position is responsible for assuring excellent patient care, customer service, clinical outcomes and strong retail sales. Works with staff to plan, develop and implement changes to existing operational and health care processes to meet current and future clinic service’s needs. Accountable for managing, coordinating and planning patient care and activities, which include; assuring that a high quality of patient care and satisfaction standards are achieved, adherence of established medical practice standards and proficiency, and physician protocol management to include outreach site coordination. To lead process improvement initiatives and perform audit of nursing and physician performance. Decision making in order to manage daily functions and work toward continuous improvement in a team environment is a crucial element of this position.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015