Director of Materials Management
June 29, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or the Sciences required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous supply chain experience preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable with materials management and procurement, accounting, leadership, and marketing functions.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of healthcare operations
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Director of Materials Management to work Monday-Friday.
The Director of Materials Management plans, organizes, develops, directs, manages, coordinates, and evaluates the overall operation of the Southwest Health’s Materials Management Department in accordance with current federal, State, local, and (The Joint Commission) TJC standards.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Prepares purchase orders for all purchases as needed.
- Receives all products with the exceptions of Pharmacy and Dietary.
- Fills and coordinates delivery of orders daily, weekly, or as needed according to schedule for offsite locations (SBS inpatient, SBC (Southwest Business Center), McGregor Plaza, Cuba City, Darlington, Lancaster, Kieler, etc.
- Maintains adequate inventory ratios.
- Maintains Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) purchase requirements as contractually obligated.
- Approves invoices and works with accounts payable to ensure proper coding of operating and capital purchases.
- Ensures personal or departmental representation at monthly or quarterly meetings with GPO, SSM affiliates, RWHC Roundtables, etc.
- Adheres to Southwest Health’s value-based behavior standards.
- Understands and adheres to Southwest Health compliance and HIPAA standards as they appear in the Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015