Hospitalist (APNP or PA)
May 3, 2022
- Graduate of a Master’s Nurse Practitioner Degree in Nursing Science or a Master’s Physician Assistant program.
- Must fulfill licensure requirements as a Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber in the State of Wisconsin.
- DEA certification is required upon completion of the credentialing process.
- Previous experience as a PA or NP in acute care is preferred.
- Proficient in a variety of computer applications with basic understanding of computer hardware and software, specifically word processing, spreadsheets internet and email.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) are required.
We are seeking a full-time APNP or PA to work seven days per two week pay period (12 hour night shifts)
The NP/PA Hospitalist will provide acutely ill patients the necessary medical care in an acute hospital setting during the night by assessing, diagnosing, treating, and evaluating responses to treatment in various illnesses. The Nocturnist NP/PA will be an in-house provider from 8p – 8a, responsible for admissions and/or codes and cross coverages as needed. The successful applicant is set to work covering care of patients in the hospital with physician backup available by phone as needed.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015