Chronic Care Management (CCM) RN Coordinator
March 29, 2022
- Requires a diploma or degree form an accredited school of nursing.
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic or hospital setting preferred.
- Must have knowledge of motivational interviewing, chronic care management, and quality initiatives within the primary care setting.
- Must have current and valid Registered Nurse License from the State of Wisconsin.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Basic proficiency in word processing and Excel programs; software proficiency covering a variety of health care / clinical record applications.
We are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) RN to work primarily in Chronic Care Management from 7:30am-5:00pm, four days per week, Monday- Friday.
Responsible to serve the patients with in the Chronic Care Management Program. The RN will act as an extension of the primary care providers care plans, supporting patients in successful self-management of their chronic disease, optimizing health outcomes, and improving the overall patient experience. The goal of this program is to re-engage patients who have not actively been seeking care, or whom have not actively been focusing on managing their chronic disease. Performs and educates staff on a variety of direct patient care duties in compliance with physicians’ orders and appropriate protocol with in the Chronic Care Program. Performs a variety of indirect patient care duties under the supervision of the Director of Clinic Nursing and Quality. Reviews and prepares clinical records prior to clinic dates to ensure physicians’ notes and corresponding reports are available for the reference by the specialist.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015