Radiology & Clinic Support Technician
April 12, 2022
- Associate Degree or two-year degree program of a school of Radiologic Technology required.
- National Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) R-Radiology.
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred. Must be licensed with State Of Wisconsin.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Knowledge of profession’s code of ethics required.
- Knowledge of radiology equipment and testing required.
- Knowledge of safety hazards common to radiology including equipment, body mechanics, and patient movement required.
- Proficient in computerized word processing and knowledge of Hospital Information Systems preferred.
- Full-time (36 hours/week) 8a-8p Monday- Friday (days vary), every other Saturday 8a-3p, and every other holiday.
The Radiology & Clinical Support Tech will perform a wide variety of imaging exams along with providing clinic support the majority of the time. Will assist with various patient duties including; assessing patient needs, answering questions, providing patient care; rooming patients, taking vitals and histories, giving injections, assisting with phone triage under the direct supervision of a RN or provider, assisting with procedures, administering medications, patient education and other duties as assigned.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015