Activity Aide- SBS
January 6, 2022
- No specific prior education or experience required
- Experience with email administration preferred
- CNA experience preferred.
We are seeking two part-time (8 hours/week) Activity Aides to work every other weekend from 9am-5:30p, also includes a holiday rotation.
Facilitates patient activity groups as planned by Recreational Therapist for weekend programming. Performs job duties and assists patients in duties that are non- CNA required such as passing ice water, distributing linens, etc.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to facilitate 1:1, small and large group activities and programs.
- Transports residents to and from desired locations.
- Determines safety concerns regarding residents and notifies appropriate staff of any change in resident’s condition.
- Attends meetings and in-service trainings.
- Assists with maintaining a safe environment by keeping areas free from clutter.
- Makes beds and organizes rooms.
- Assists with meal time prep and clean up.
- Delivers water and drinks to patients.
- Sets, clears, and wipes tables and sweeps floor.
- Delivers fresh linen and takes out dirty linen from patient rooms.
- Adheres to Southwest Health’s value-based behavior standards.
- Understands and adheres to Southwest Health compliance and HIPAA standards as they appear in the Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015