March 29, 2022
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must fulfill licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for a RN and be legally eligible to practice in the state of Wisconsin
- Knowledge of and understands the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act and RN Scope of Practice
- Minimum of one year RN experience in respective department preferred
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Certification in BLS and ACLS
We are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) RN to work nights (5:00pm- 5:30am). This position includes an every third weekend and holiday rotation.
Provides nursing care and service in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act, current laws and regulations and under the direction of medical staff. Follows the individualized plan of care for each patient in order to achieve the highest practicable level of physical and mental well-being for each patient in compliance with current nursing standards of care and practice and medical standards of care, federal, state regulations, and Southwest Health policy and procedure. Utilizes the nursing process in the execution of general nursing procedures in the maintenance of health, prevention of illness or care of the ill through the performance of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015