November 19, 2021
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to four years’ prior experience with AP/AR functions preferred
- Proficient in word processing, email, and Microsoft Excel including the ability to create daily and monthly logs and summary reports, insert simple formulas and manipulate the design and appearance of worksheets
- Knowledgeable of details related to billing, billing reimbursement and account payable processes
- Good understanding of general accounting standard
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) to work between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for processing our accounts payable and promptly applies and processes all cash payments, including keying and printing reports. This position will be responsible for maintaining the accounts payable software system. They will also manage all phases of accounts payable preparation and processing subject to leadership approval. Codes invoices, attaches appropriate documentation, enters payables data into the software system, and maintains accounts payable disbursements records and files. This position is also responsible for the processing of the bi-weekly payroll. They will be maintaining the payroll and time and attendance systems as well.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015