October 7, 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Design, or a related field; or Associates Degree plus equivalent related experience required.
- Two or more years of marketing and/or communications experience required.
- Significant knowledge and prior use of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and social media channels.
- Knowledge and experience with Google applications, analytics, SEO, and digital marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Marketing Specialist to work in our Marketing Department, Monday-Friday.
Performs a wide variety of marketing and communications functions that support the marketing director and marketing function. Assist Director in developing marketing strategy, plans, and concepts. Writing, creating, and uploading internet content. Writing and posting on various social media platforms. Executing marketing and outreach programs and coordinating participation in events. Ensure all materials are accurately proof-read and meet brand guidelines.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Supports the team by writing exceptional internet and social media content.
- Assists in creating and promoting of community outreach opportunities, including event coordination. This will sometimes require after-hours attendance at events.
- Assists in maintaining marketing databases, files, photo library, websites, and other assets.
- With budget and strategy guidance from the director, coordinates search engine optimization and search engine marketing activities including media buys, monitoring and reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Ensures materials and online presence are impactful yet truthful, fair, accurate, honest, and sensitive to audiences.
- Understands and adheres to Southwest Health compliance and HIPAA standards as they appear in the Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015