September 2, 2021
- Technical training as a Respiratory Care Practitioner from an accredited institution required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) associate degree preferred. Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) would be considered.
- Prior experience as a Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred, but not required if certified in an accredited Respiratory Care Program.
- Must be licensed in the State of Wisconsin as a RRT or CRT.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required.
- Basic proficiency in word processing and Excel programs; software proficiency covering a variety of health care/clinical record applications.
We are seeking a part-time (24 hours/week) Respiratory Therapist to work Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm. Includes a holiday rotation and on-call responsibilities.
The Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory care services to patients and residents in in-patient, out-patient, Specialty Clinics, Nursing Home and Same Day Surgery. Collaborates with nursing to integrate respiratory care functions into day-to-day nursing practice as appropriate. Functions as Respiratory Care consultant and educator to staff in the inpatient, long-term-care, and geriatric-psychiatric facilities. Facilitates and ensures the development of competently trained personnel in respiratory care functions.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015