Director of Med/Surg
September 2, 2021
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Wisconsin in good standing required.
- Two to four years’ prior managerial experience with demonstrated administrative and leadership ability required.
- Minimum of five years of hospital clinical experience required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Director of Med/Surg to work Monday-Friday.
The Director of Med/Surg manages the overall operation of the Southwest Health Medical/Surgical Unit on a 24-hour basis in accordance with current federal, State, local, and (The Joint Commission) TJC standards. Fulfills the responsibilities of a Registered Nurse within the department as necessary.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015