RN House Supervisor
June 8, 2021
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Associate’s degree in nursing required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin in good standing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required upon employment offer. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab Work, and Emotional Support (STABLE) certification required within 1 year of hire.
- Minimum of two years’ prior supervisory and/or managerial experience with past experience in a variety of clinical nursing settings required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
We are seeking a full-time (36 hours/week) House Supervisor to work nights (5:00pm- 5:30am). This position includes an every third weekend and holiday rotation.
The House Supervisor plans, organizes, directs, manages, coordinates, and evaluates patient care services throughout the hospital during assigned shifts. Provides short-term relief and nursing assistance in patient care delivery in all areas. Provides administrative and managerial functions in the absence of administration and in accordance with current federal, state, local, and TJC (The Joint Commission) standards/regulation and State laws. Responsible for the overall management and patient care delivery during assigned shifts.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015