June 30, 2021
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures/equipment, and computer systems required.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) navigation and functionality experience preferred.
- Exceptional typing skills preferred.
- Familiarization with medical terminology and prior health care experience preferred.
The Medical Scribe will work to facilitate patient flow and ensure an accurate and complete medical record for each patient and other duties as assigned.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015