June 11, 2021
- Minimum 2 year degree for Business/Secretarial training at an accredited school required.
- High Level of competency in computer technology specifically with programs within Microsoft Office required.
- Strong written, electronic and verbal communication skills required.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Executive Secretary or Administrative Assistant required
- Strong ability to multi-task in a very busy executive setting required.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Executive Assistant to work days, Monday-Friday. This position will require occasional evening hours for administration/board meetings.
The Executive Assistant performs secretarial duties under the direction of the President/CEO and in conjunction with the core values of the organization and the professional practices encompassed within the department.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Maintains all corporate correspondence for CEO.
- Maintains flexibility of hours to accommodate meetings and activities in conjunction with the needs of the business.
- Uses independent judgment skills in working with leaders and committee members to suggest procedural changes and agenda items for meetings.
- Prepares materials for monthly Board of Directors meetings and maintains Board meeting minutes in Administrative Office
- Makes independent decisions in the absence of the CEO. Communicates to appropriate personnel accordingly.
- Attends various meetings to take the meeting minutes.
- Composes and types a variety of correspondence, memoranda and reports for the President/CEO. Edits, makes copies and distributes documents as directed.
- Coordinates special meetings for the Board of Directors, Committees of the Board and special corporate functions
- Attends and prepares minutes of the monthly Departmental and Employee meetings.
- Prioritizes work assignments and projects received from the President/CEO, and other. Provides research and administrative support for special projects.
- Adheres to Southwest Health’s value-based behavior standards.
- Understands and adheres to Southwest Health compliance and HIPAA standards as they appear in the Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015