CMA or LPN- Pain Management
May 3, 2021
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required or able to complete immediately after hire.
- Certification through AAMA, CCMA, AMT (registered), ARMA, or NCMA is required within three months of hire.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, equipment, and computer systems preferred
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with fulfillment of licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for an LPN.
- Legal eligibility to practice as an LPN in the State of Wisconsin required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Must have understanding of the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act.
- Minimum one year LPN experience in a clinic setting preferred.
We are seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) CMA or LPN to work primarily in our Pain Management Clinic 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday- Thursday.
The Certified Medical Assistant or LPN will assist with various patient duties including; assessing patient needs, answering questions, providing patient care; rooming patients, taking vitals and histories, giving injections, assisting with phone triage under the direct supervision of a RN or provider, assisting with procedures, administering medications, patient education and other duties as assigned.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-4796
Fax: (608) 342-5015