March 1, 2021
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum one to two years’ in food service, with experience in coffee and espresso preparation preferred
- Experience with standard kitchen equipment including espresso machine and coffee brewing equipment, ovens, Panini press grill, and other small kitchen appliances
- Experience handling money and balancing cash drawer
- Experience in preparing sandwiches, side, salads, basic baking
- Certification with the State of Wisconsin for food protection policies and Food Manager Certification (or willingness to complete within six months of employment)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, online ordering platforms, and point of sale (POS) systems
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Barista/Bistro Lead to work between the hours of 6:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
The Barista/Bistro Lead is responsible for supervising daily operations of the bistro. Some duties include preparing food and beverages, creating menus and recipes and inventory management. Also responsible for leading and training other bistro employees, developing marketing and pricing strategies and assisting with budget planning.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
Attn: Human Resources
1400 East Side Rd
Platteville, WI 53818
Phone: (608) 342-0993
Fax: (608) 342-5015